Just wanted to touch base about our Teacher Retreat next week. Thank you to those who have already signed up! We are asking that each family contribute TWO food items. If you have not yet had a chance to sign up (or signed up for one item) we kindly ask that you look at the sign up link below and help where you can. J
Thank you! Stephanie & Kathy
· Our annual TEACHER’S RETREAT is scheduled for Friday, December 9th.
· FAMILIES ARE ASKED TO PROVIDE AT LEAST TWO FOOD ITEMS FOR THIS SPECIAL EVENT. Sign up below.
· Volunteers are much appreciated and are in addition to bringing food/ drinks.
· BREAKFAST items need to be delivered by 6:30 am
· LUNCH & DESSERT items should be delivered by 9:00 am
MASON JARS & TISSUE BOXES:
· Each Celebrity is asked to provide the following:
o 4 decorated Mason Jars (pint or quart size). NO NEED TO FILL THESE! ITEMS WILL BE PROVIDED.
o 4 pocket size hand sanitizers
o 4 decorated tissue boxes
· There are plenty of tissue boxes & wrapping paper in the upstairs dance room closet girls are welcome to use.
· PLEASE MAKE ONE OF YOUR MASON JARS AND ONE OF YOUR TISSUE BOXES GENDER NEUTRAL FOR MALE TEACHERS/ COACHES.
This event is not an merit earning opportunity, but instead an opportunity to give back to all the hard working Clear Brook teachers and staff.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions!
Thank you! Stephanie Koerner & Kathy Lenz
Sign up here : TEACHER RETREAT SIGN UP