TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!!
· Breakfast items should be delivered by 6:30. We will have someone at the pool entrance door to let you in. Items need to go to the upstairs dance room.
· Lunch items should be delivered by 9:00 am.
· PLEASE BE SURE YOUR TRAY, BOWL, CROCK POT IS LABELED WITH YOUR NAME so we can return it to you! You can come get it from the dance room at 2:30 or we will send it home with your daughter.
· We still have several holes for lunch items and the last shift of volunteers.
· Sign up is at the end of this email.
Here are the details again for your reference:
Good morning! In looking at our sign up, there are 14 folks who signed up for two food/ drink items. Thank you! There are 9 who signed up for one item, while the remaining have not yet signed up.
We still have several holes and are asking that each family sign up for TWO items so we are sure to have plenty of food.
We know this is a very busy time for all, and sincerely thank you for your efforts in making this a very special event for the entire staff! Stephanie & Kathy
· Our annual TEACHER’S RETREAT is scheduled for Friday, December 9th.
· FAMILIES ARE ASKED TO PROVIDE AT LEAST TWO FOOD ITEMS FOR THIS SPECIAL EVENT. Sign up below.
· Volunteers are much appreciated and are in addition to bringing food/ drinks.
· BREAKFAST items need to be delivered by 6:30 am
· LUNCH & DESSERT items should be delivered by 9:00 am
MASON JARS & TISSUE BOXES:
· Each Celebrity is asked to provide the following:
o 4 decorated Mason Jars (pint or quart size). NO NEED TO FILL THESE! ITEMS WILL BE PROVIDED.
o 4 pocket size hand sanitizers
o 4 decorated tissue boxes
· There are plenty of tissue boxes & wrapping paper in the upstairs dance room closet girls are welcome to use.
· PLEASE MAKE ONE OF YOUR MASON JARS AND ONE OF YOUR TISSUE BOXES GENDER NEUTRAL FOR MALE TEACHERS/ COACHES.
This event is not an merit earning opportunity, but instead an opportunity to give back to all the hard working Clear Brook teachers and staff.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions!
Thank you! Stephanie Koerner & Kathy Lenz
Sign up here : TEACHER RETREAT SIGN UP