Reminders for this week:
For the Teacher Retreat this Friday, December 9th, each Celebrity is asked to provide the following by December 5th, if possible:
• (4) decorated Mason Jars (pint or quart size) – (1) neutral gender colors
• (4) decorated tissue boxes – (1) neutral gender colors
• (4) pocket size hand sanitizer
• Still need food items, click here to sign up: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d49a5aa2aaafd0-teacher
Winter Banquet, Sunday, December 11th, Palm’s Banquet & Event Center, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
• Scott Murray <firstname.lastname@example.org>,needs (2) photos of past favorite Christmas memories of your Celebrity for the Winter Banquet Slide Show as soon as possible please!
• RSVP & Payment due by Tuesday, December 6th, @ CBCBC meeting at the latest.
• $35.00 per person
• $10.00 gift card for gift exchange
Poinsettia Pick Up, Tuesday, December 6th, from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. in downstairs dance room.
CBCBC Meeting, Tuesday, December 6th,@ 7:00 p.m. in downstairs dance room.
Caring Students Clothing Drive (Merit Opportunity! )
• Underwear for CCISD students:
• Girls will be rewarded 1 Merit per package of underwear that are donated. They need to be brought in by Wednesday, December 7th, 2016 to receive merits. A picture will be taken with all of the donations that are received plus the representatives from Caring Students. If there are any questions, parents may contact Mr. Cook at <email@example.com>
Competition Ensemble Fees: $25 per ensemble, due on Monday, December 12th.
• Checks to CBCBC.
• Payment in an envelope labeled with your daughters name and ensemble payment.
• Drop payment in white box or
• You may bring payments to the CBCBC meeting on Tuesday, December 6th, or
• You may mail payments to P. O. Box 890024, Houston, TX 77289.
If you have any questions regarding competitions please contact Ms. Farrar.